Senior Data Analyst - Marketing (734258)
Department: Direct Marketing
Location: Oakland CA
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Provides direction for assigned components of project work.
- Coordinates, team/project activities & schedules.
- With some feedback and mentoring, able to develop proposals for clients, project, structure, approach, & work plan.
- Given scope of work, minimal feedback/rework is necessary.
- Evaluates effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Researches key business issues, directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proactively records workflows, deliverables, and standing operating procedures for projects.
- Developing specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.