Link to Apply Here
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing patients a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Responsible for overseeing the care center operations for a region including new center development and start ups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements business plans to ensure care center offices operate efficiently.
- Monitors quality measures.
- Provides leadership to and oversight of clinical operations staff.
- Monitors compliance, implements corrective actions, and provides training on processes, procedures and workflows.
- Assists with policy and procedure revisions and the development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Partners with management to develop short and long-range business plans, objectives, strategies, and goals.
- Supports the clinical operations team in the development and establishment of care centers in expansion markets.
- Develops and implements protocols, policies, and procedures directly associated with Care Center operations.
- Implements and oversees operational structure in all new care centers.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 6 years of experience in the management of a large medical practice with multiple locations, including experience in an outpatient healthcare setting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medical Assistant certificate is preferred.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.