Job Posting Description
At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed International Health Services Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have:
- Planning, organizing and implementing projects supporting the operations of the International Center.
- Creating opportunities for developing processes to improve efficiencies.
- Working with the PER team.
- Working with Case Coordinator Leadership team to support their program efforts.
- Attending meetings with the Manager to develop follow up planning.
- Collaborating with other hospital staff and patient families in developing internal and external support systems.
- Supporting the goals and activities of the International Patient Center.
- Supporting development of department policies and procedures.
- Participating in project management work.
- Associate's degree with one year of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- The ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies.
- The ability to collect, analyze and report program data.
- Keen organizational skills appropriate to the management tasks of the program.
- Computer and research skills for tasks of word processing, information and referral research and data coordination.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.