A great opportunity at Kaiser Permanente to work with a vulnerable population (pregnant women with substance abuse) and make a huge impact in with health care administration skills.
- Bachelor's in business administration, public health or related field
- OR four years of experience in a directly related field
- Minimum of one year business analysis experience
- Appreciates a mix of analytical and program management work
- Skilled with Excel, spreadsheets, data reports
- Tracking budget reports
- Organizing clinical pertinence review process
- Answering inquiries submitted to the Early Start Database help desk
- Training Early Start clinic staff how to run and use reports
- Helping to develop new reports
- Running data queries and reports to track performance
- Developing data presentations & graphs
- Helping with website updates
- Researching issues via surveys, literature reviews, chart reviews
This position is full time and will be located in the downtown Oakland regional offices.