MEDICARE BUSINESS ANALYTICS
We provide insight into the National Kaiser Permanente Medicare Line of Business performance and identify opportunities to continuously improve performance by:
• partnering with business leaders to support data driven decision making
• providing timely, accurate reporting and analysis with narrative interpretation and key take-aways • measuring the impact of initiatives to determine their business value
The project will assist with membership forecasting, sales target setting, and other analytical work to support the Medicare Line of Business.
• Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective
• Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives • Project management - planning, execution, and measurement
• Report development and analytics
• Job shadowing in other functional areas
• Pursuing a graduate degree or completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year • Strong Excel skills, additional software skills a plus, e.g. SAS or Tableau
• Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Primary Location: 3100 Thornton Avenue, Burbank, CA 91504
We also have two additional internships based in Oakland, CA (Job Number: 562342) and Aurora, CO (Job Number: 567978). Contact us at Medicare-Business-Analytics@kp.org for more information.
Please visit kaiserpermanentejobs.org and search for Job Number: 567539. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Last updated by Helen Harrison Mar 2.