ANALYTICS, STRATEGY & CALIFORNIA
Our team supports membership growth and achievement of financial objectives for the California Medicare Line of
Our projects typically involve the application of business strategy and an understanding of sales and marketing to
make appropriate recommendations to senior leadership.
• Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective
• Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives • Project management - planning, execution, and measurement
• Report development and analytics
• Job shadowing in other functional areas
• Pursuing a graduate degree or completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year • Strategic thinking, ability to manage multi-functional projects, strong analytics
• Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Primary Location: 2500 South Havana Street, Aurora, CO 80014
We also have two additional internships based in Oakland, CA (Job Number: 562342) and Burbank, CA (Job Number: 567539). Contact us at Medicare-Business-Analytics@kp.org for more information.
Please visit kaiserpermanentejobs.org and search for Job Number: 567978. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Last updated by Helen Harrison Mar 2, 2017.