IHI is a leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide. For more than 25 years, we have partnered with an ever-growing community of visionaries, leaders, and front-line practitioners around the globe to spark bold, inventive ways to improve the health of individuals and populations. Together, we build the will for change, seek out innovative models of care, and spread proven best practices. When it comes to raising the quality of health for all, IHI sees boundless possibilities, and while we see the walls in front of us, we will not rest until we reach the other side. Learn more at ihi.org.
Please follow this link: https://ihi.applicantpro.com/jobs/544104-44711.html
In concert with project teams, create and manage the execution of marketing plans to achieve program-specific enrollment and revenue targets.
- Develop and execute marketing plans which are typically focused on program enrollments. Tactics include:
- Conducting analysis of similar offerings at other organizations
- Building and updating timely, complete, and compelling web content that follows IHI style
- Producing collateral material
- Utilizing paid and organic social media
- Generating and administering email campaigns
- Creating and placing advertising, including display and paid search
- Maximizing SEO
- Tracking progress and recommending/implementing contingency plans as needed, using data reporting and analytics
- Continuously seek to improve marketing strategies and tactics through an ongoing exploration and importation of creative ideas.
- Evaluate the results of each program marketing effort and incorporate lessons learned in all subsequent plans and programs.
- Work cross-functionally to produce content marketing pieces.
- Oversee the marketing budgets for assigned programs.
- Optimize cross-selling opportunities to ensure that assigned programs are effectively promoted at all IHI programs.
- Participate in and regularly interact with IHI's Customer Panel
- Lead strategic departmental marketing projects as assigned.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong acumen for tactical marketing strategies and execution
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Proficiency with office systems and computers, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with graphic design software and project software a plus
- Highly energetic, motivated, and resourceful
- "Out-of-the-box" innovative approach
- Highly creative, full of ideas, and possibilities
- Strong strategic thinker
- Decisive and a self-starter
- Deadline driven
- Innate instincts for market and customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to persevere despite ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good motivator of self and others
- Willingness to pitch in when necessary at all task levels
- Minimum of 5 years experience required in a strategic marketing implementation role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's Degree preferred, with concentration in Communications, Marketing, or Management
- Significant project management experience required
- Experience with Google Analytics and HubSpot (or another marketing automation software) required
- Experience in and knowledge of health care field is highly valuable. Prior work with medical staff a plus.
- Must have a passion for IHI's mission and mission-driven approach
IHI will provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or activity, or status as a veteran.