At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, more than 650 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 66,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare.
We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
Participates collaboratively in various research projects and performs investigative research relating to specific research projects. Carries out clinical and research activities as directed.
1. Performs research and/or development work under the guidance of an Investigator, Associate Investigator or Assistant Investigator.
2. Follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
3. Develops new experimental protocols, learns new experimental procedures as necessary.
4. Responsible for the collection of data and may contribute to the analysis and interpretation of research data.
5. Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, completing correspondence, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
6. Participates in laboratory meetings and journal clubs as appropriate.
7. May provide technical direction to Research Assistants as needed.
8. Performs related duties, as required.
Last updated by Neha Sharma Jul 6, 2018.