Ravenswood Family Health Center
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Quality Officer
Under the direct supervision of the Quality Officer, the Quality Assistant performs a variety of program management and administrative duties to support the Quality department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To be performed in accordance with RFHC Policies and Procedures
- Organize and facilitate quarterly Board Quality Assurance Committee and monthly Performance Quality Improvement meetings
- Create survey tool, analyze data, and generate reports quarterly for department patient satisfaction surveys.
- Support and coach any departmental managers or other staff with their quality improvement projects in conjunction with Quality Officer.
- Maintain master inventory and monitor status of all quality improvement activities being conducted within the organization.
- Develop internal and external quality data visualization that will be available to staff and patients. Provide monthly updates to multiple visual displays of quality data.
- Support organization transformation initiatives through meeting preparation, note taking, and other administrative duties.
- Manage quality improvement coaching and training calendar.
- Assist Quality Officer with developing and facilitating staff Quality Improvement trainings
- As needed, conduct manual data collection for quality improvement projects.
- Support annual Patient Advisors’ Day through logistics and analysis and reporting of focus groups.
- Support staff development trainings and events through logistic and administrative support
- Other duties as assigned and requested
- College graduate with a BA/BS in health sciences, statistics, business, or other related degree.
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Knowledge of descriptive data analysis and report generation in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of Quality Improvement methodology
- Flexible, creative, well organized with ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker and self-starter
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize, organize and carry out work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ability to communicate tactfully and effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work directly with physicians, staff, managers and department heads.
- Experience working effectively with multi-cultural and economically diverse staff
- Some graphic design experience preferred, not required.
Qualified applicants please forward CV to: email@example.com OR fax: 650.321.8576