Department Overview: Medicare Business Analytics provides insight into Medicare Line of Business performance and identify opportunities to continuously improve performance by partnering with business leaders to support data driven decision making, providing timely, accurate reporting and analysis with narrative interpretation and key take-aways, measuring the impact of initiatives to determine their business value.
Project Summary: This internship will support on-going Medicare sales reporting and analytics projects.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Pursuing master's degree in Public Health, Health Care Administration, Math/Statistics, Business/Marketing Analytics or related.
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Primary Location: 1800 Harrison, Oakland, CA