Join Steward’s innovative Medicaid ACO team, with a focus on two exciting new programs, Social Health Programs and Behavioral Health (BH) and Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partners. The Program Manager will lead daily operations and program management and serve as the day-to-day contact for community partners. Please see below for more information and to apply online today.
- Serve as the Program Manager for a cross-functional, inaugural program to integrate Behavioral Health and Long Term Support Services (LTSS) with medical care
- Manage and maintain Community Partners (CPs) processes and workflows.
- Serve as the point of contact for each BH and LTSS Community Partner. Liaise between Community Partners and internal population health teams to problem-solve and drive performance.
- Serve as the point of contact and manage housing and nutrition contractors, partners, and CBO grantees to ensure on-time metrics, reports and deliverables.
- Contribute to the build of the Flexible Services Program, with a particular focus on procuring and selecting vendors and liaising with member services and operations teams to support the development of workflows, policies and procedures and training.
- Work with analytics team to create and implement the analytic roadmap to measure performance for CP performance-based contracting.
- Develop agendas, prepare meeting decks including graphs/chart creation, and take minutes.
- Follow-up on action items from meeting.