The Vituity Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the Vituity team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist represents Vituity in its effort to attract and retain high quality job applicants. Source and recruit applicants for new and replacement positions for all Vituity Scribe Programs, Patient Care Navigator, Medical Assistants, Scheduler needs and other various non- clinical roles in clinical settings as requested.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Work with Hiring Manager to establish hiring criteria for open positions and to develop individualized, results oriented recruitment strategies.
- Work with Recruiting Programs Team to develop and place job ads.
- Coordinate job interview logistics and communicate job openings to current scribes.
- Source resumes on job boards and other avenues as needed.
- Identify viable candidates through pre-screening and interviews. Recommend potential candidates to hiring manager. Maintain follow-up system to keep in touch with qualified candidates.
- Obtain references, coordinate offers, conduct salary negotiation, in conjunction with hiring managers and generate offer letters.
- Maintain database with contact information of potential candidates and active applicant tracking.
- Attend job fairs and coordinate/participate in on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Participate on Vituity Scribe start up calls to provide the site information on the recruiting services Recruiting can offer.
- Partner with hiring managers on harder to recruit positions
- Identify, evaluate and recommend new advertising and sourcing options as needed. Recruiting Projects – in line with Talent Acquisitions departmental goas, develop and implement initiatives that will enhance Recruiting efforts and feed into core recruiting initiatives.
- Including but not limited to assisting Corporate and Offsite recruiting as needed during time of high volume of requisitions.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of recruiting experience or relevant working experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use Internet and other sourcing techniques to provide results
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization and planning, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong relationship and team building skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with change in direction and a willingness to learn new processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Set and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- MS Office Suite and Internet Recruiting tools
- Travel 5-10% as needed for conferences, site visits or recruiting fairs
When you work at Vituity, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.