The Research, Development & Dissemination (RDD) team is focused on making the best and most affordable care the easiest care to deliver. RDD works with system leaders to identify and prioritize clinical and operational challenges and then integrates rigorous research methods and product development principles to develop innovative and scalable solutions. Our solutions are designed to create value in health care through the application of analytics, innovative program design, optimized workflows, software applications, etc. Software applications are designed to consume data from and interact with the electronic health record, either at the point of care or outside the health care setting using various technologies.
The Health Care Solutions Analyst supports the technical design and testing needs associated with the development and implementation of RD&D products and initiatives, with moderate supervision. As part of the RD&D Development team, the Analyst is responsible for basic technical design, analysis, implementation, and support of pilot web applications and other technology-related products. Coordinates and executes product testing efforts product, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, and communication to product teams. Creates and maintains documentation of all processes and completed work and provides input into project plans. Responsibilities may also include the conduct of application-related data analyses and descriptive data analysis for reporting needs, basic user training support, and ongoing technical support for pilot applications.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Technical analysis experience, problem solving experience, ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of customer service, and possess strong attention to detail, as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills for trouble shooting and problem solving/resolution.
• Knowledge and understanding of information technology concepts and technologies.
• Ability to specify user requirements and translating concepts into solutions.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences, including high-level management.
• Excellent time management and organization skills and commitment to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to meet deliverables in a rapidly changing and fast-paced dynamic working environment, while delivering quality service.
• Prioritize and manage multiple activities and objectives with moderate supervision.
• Effectively work independently and on team.
• Strong skills in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft Office.
• Maintain a positive attitude, high level of energy and creativity.
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve skills and concepts.
• Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies is desired.
• Ability to write and analyze queries against data sources preferred.
• Develop methodologies for analysis, development, implementation, and testing is preferred.
Last updated by Janet Umenta May 10.