MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER, Brooklyn, NY
Maimonides Central Services Organization (CSO)
Overview – Program Associate
Reporting to the Population Health Manager, the Program Associate is primarily responsible for the administrative and organizational assistance in the development and coordination of the DSRIP project and implementation plans. The successful candidate will share our passion for advancing healthcare, our strong work ethic, and our obsessive attention to detail.
The specific responsibilities of the Program Associate for the Maimonides CSO include:
1. Provide project management and administrative support for project and implementation planning
team related to primary care transformation, improving care coordination and care transitions, and
2. Research and compile information about best practices and evidence based guidelines, including
patient, provider and community engagement strategies, disease management interventions and
others for inclusion in project and implementation plans.
3. Interface with CCB Participants to better inform the implementation process.
4. Assist with the creation of materials for committee and work group meetings, including agendas
and presentations, and take minutes.
5. Help to maintain the CCB provider directory to ensure network information remains current.
Qualifications Maimonides Central Services Organization (CSO) – Position Description: Program Associate
Last updated by Janet Umenta May 10.