Active participation in a range of management, management consulting, and analytic support for customer-specific data analysis and reporting. Analytic and Reporting Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills and: 1) support account management and/or groups in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, internally managing and reporting data for our customers; 2) design and execute complex analytics projects (working with pricing , CMI, product development, market research, etc) that involve data collection and analysis for a broad array of healthcare issues across disciplines and functional areas; 3) make recommendations to KP leadership; 4) create analysis that inform critical strategic issues; and 5) contribute to problem solving, process design and analytical report development.
- Collect and organize data and information, data warehouse reports, departmental spreadsheets and databases, and internet/intranet sites for easy use by internal business and analytical clients.
- Create and maintain databases as a tool for delivering data to internal and external clients.
- Perform basic analysis, work with team to explain data assumptions, identify key trends.
- Assists in developing and utilizing data gathering tools, such as surveys/questionnaires, work sampling, financial modeling, and/or interview questions, to ensure that appropriate quantitative and qualitative data is gathered for the analyses.
- Extracts data for analysis and interpretation. Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across disciplines, projects and functional areas (marketing, Pricing, PMG).
- Prepares reports synthesizing reporting, results, highlighting implications of findings. Follows through any further actions based on the results using sound business judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Entry level professional.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Basic knowledge of data management systems, such as excel. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access.
- Basic level of understanding of data capture and uses.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Last updated by Janet Umenta Jun 2, 2019.